A lot of people who have updated their OnePlus 2 to the OxygenOS 3.5.5 are facing numerous issues like poor connectivity, frequent call drop and more. If you are looking to revert back to the older version of OxygenOS 3.1.0 then we have prepared a guide to downgrade OnePlus 2 from OxygenOS 3.5.5 to OxygenOS 3.1.0.
This process will wipe all your data on the device to proceed with caution and take a backup in advance.
How to Downgrade OnePlus 2 from OxygenOS 3.5.5 to OxygenOS 3.1.0
- Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 Stable version and 3.1.1 intermittent version from the download links below.
- Transfer the zip file to your smartphone
- Boot your smartphone into recovery mode. Turn off your smartphone then hold volume down + power key to boot into recovery.
- Select Install from local then browse the OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_021_all_1610121102_wipe_9505656273ba4203.zip file.
- Wait until the flashing is in progress.
- After the file is successfully flashed reboot your phone.
- Again boot into recovery mode.
- Select Install from local then browse OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_020_all_1608262242_44a55e674a2b4bf6.zip
- Flash this file
- After flashing reboot your smartphone.
Now your OnePlus 2 is downgraded to OxygenOS 3.1.0.