CM13 nightlies are now available for OnePlus 3. OnePlus 3 is a great smartphone and overall it packs a punch for a price tag almost half from other flagships available. CyanogenMod is one of the most popular Android OS on the Internet.
CyanogenMod 13 for OnePlus 3 is still in development phase so there has to some bugs which aren’t resolved yet. If you are installing this please proceed at your own risk.
Things you’ll need
Custom Recovery – You must have a custom recovery installed on your OnePlus 3. Click here to install TWRP on your OnePlus 3.
Battery – Your smartphone should be sufficiently charged to last the process. 10-20mins on Dash Charge should be enough.
Guide to Install CyanogenMod 13 on OnePlus 3
- Download the CM13 zip file and Google Marshmallow GApps for your smartphone from the links given in the end.
- Transfer both the zip files to your smartphone.
- Make sure you have a Custom Recovery installed. (TWRP Recommended)
- Now boot your smartphone into Recovery Mode. To boot your smartphone into recovery mode turn your device off. Then press volume down key + Power key together.
- Inside recovery, perform a Nandroid Backup.
- Then Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and User Data.
- Back at the Main Menu. Select Install.
- Browse the CyanogenMod 13 Zip file you just transferred on your smartphone.
- Install it . Then flash Google applications zip file.
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache again.
- Reboot your device.
Now you have successfully installed CyanogenMod 13 on your smartphone.