Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 is now available for OnePlus 3. The ROM is still in its early stage and has minor bugs but the performance it delivers is quite satisfactory for most of the users.
The major issue with CM14 for OnePlus 3 is the camera. It is not working properly and might crash a little rest everything is working fine.
Note – OxygenOS camera or Stock camera application uses extensive post processing to cut the noise from the images. Thus images shot with the CM14 camera might be grainier than what you are accustomed.
Today I will guide to install CM14 for OnePlus 3
Install CM14 for OnePlus 3
- Download the zip files from the links below.
- Transfer the downloaded zip files on your OnePlus 3
- Now boot your smartphone into recovery mode.
- You must have a custom recovery installed on your smartphone. click here to install TWRP for OnePlus 3
- Hold volume up +power key together to boot into recovery mode.
- Perform a backup of your current ROM.
- Now Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, User Data and System
- Back at the main menu tap on install
- Then browse the zip file you transferred. swipe to install.
- After successful installation of the ROM flash Google Applications for Android Nougat.
- Wipe cache and Dalvik cache
- Reboot system
Now you have successfully installed CM14 on your OnePlus 3. Enjoy.