OxygenOS 3.2.2 for OnePlus 3 is now available. The update includes a ton of bug fixes and other improvements and overall stability of the system. The update of OxygenOS 3.2.2 for OnePlus 3 is already rolled out but incase if you are unable to receive it we have prepared a guide to manually install OxygenOS 3.2.2 for OnePlus 3.
There are two methods to install latest version of OxygenOS on your OnePlus 3. One for not root stock recovery users and second for root and TWRP users.
This guide is specific for OnePlus 3 only installing OxygenOS 3.2.2 on any other smartphone will result in serious damage to your smartphone.
Download Links of OxygenOS 3.2.2 for OnePlus 3
Installing OxygenOS 3.2.2 on OnePlus 3
For Non-Rooted users with Stock OxygenOS recovery
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone.
- To enable USB debugging you’ll need Developer Options in the Settings Menu which is hidden. Just Navigate to About Phone in Setting Menu then Tap 7 times on Build Number to enable Developer Options.
- Now open Developer Options and search for USB Debugging and enable it.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- Download the zip from the link mentioned above and paste the zip file in ADB and Fastboot folder. Generally, it’s C:/adb.
- Now Turn your device off.
- Press Volume Down and Power Key simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.
- Navigate using Volume Up and Down Keys and Choose Install from ADB Sideload.
- Now connect your OnePlus 3 to your computer.
- Launch command window from adb folder.
- Type “adb devices” without quotes to check whether your smartphone is connected successfully or not.
- Type “adb sideload *name of the zip file*.zip” and hit enter
- Once done reboot your smartphone
Enjoy the latest version of OxygenOS on your OnePlus 3.
For Rooted Users with TWRP
- Download full ROM of OxygenOS 3.2.2 from the above.
- Transfer the file to internal storage of your smartphone.
- Now Reboot your smartphone into recovery mode.
- Inside recovery Select Wipe then Advanced Wipe. From there select Wipe Cache, and dalvik cache.
- Back at the main menu choose Install then browser the ROM zip file which you transferred on your OnePlus 3.
- Swipe to install OxygenOS 3.2.2 on your OnePlus 3. Wipe dalvik cache and cache again
- Reboot to System
Enjoy OxygenOS 3.2.2 on your Rooted OnePlus 3