The latest update of OxygenOS is now available for the users of OnePlus 3 to download. Most of the people have already received the OTA notification of the same on their smartphone. If in any case you are unable to get the update then you can follow this guide to manually install it.
If you are smartphone is rooted then you won’t receive this update via OTA method even if you receive the notification. If you are a 0non-rooted user then you can dirty flash the update zip file else in any case you need to fresh install OxygenOS 3.2.6.
We have prepared a guide for both Rooted and Non-Rooted users
Installing OxygenOS 3.2.6 on OnePlus 3 Non-Rooted Users
- Download the OTA zip file from the download link mentioned at the end of this article.
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. Click here if you don’t know how to enable it.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your computer. Click here to install ADB drivers.
- Now open the directory where ADB drivers are installed. Usually, it is C:\\ADB
- Paste the OTA zip file in that directory
- Turn off your phone
- Press Volume Down key and Power Key together to boot your OnePlus 3 into recovery mode.
- Select Install from USB/ADB Sideload and connect your phone to your computer.
- Inside the directory C:\\ADB hold shift key and right click. A dialogue box will appear tap on “open command window here”
- After that type in the following command without quotes “adb devices” to check whether your smartphone is recognized or not.
- If your smartphone is listed then you are good to go.
- Then type in “adb sideload (name of the zip file).zip“
- Let the installation finish. Once it successfully installs the update Reboot your smartphone using reboot option in Recovery.
Installing OxygenOS 3.2.6 on OnePlus 3 Rooted TWRP Users
- Install the latest version of TWRP on your OnePlus 3.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.2.6 Zip file from the download links below.
- Transfer the zip file to your smartphone
- Turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode. To boot into recovery mode. Press and Hold Volume down key + Power Key together.
- Inside TWRP Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache
- Now browse the zip file you transferred in your smartphone.
- Install it.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache again
- Reboot to the system
Enjoy OxygenOS 3.2.6 on your OnePlus 3