OnePlus 3 is now having OxygenOS 3.5.1 community build. It is running on the latest build of Android Marshmallow.
What is new if you are upgrading from OxygenOS 3.5?
- Battery icon customizations added
- sRBG mode added
- Bug fixes
- Dark mode theme is now optimized
- LED customization added
- Accent color added
Backup all your stuff. This is not Officially from OnePlus. Complete reset if you are coming from current ROM.
Steps to Install OxygenOS 3.5.1 for OnePlus 3
- Download OxygenOS 3.5.1 for OnePlus 3 OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_002_all_1608301010_6ee96e2225c34a71.zip from the links below.
- Transfer the zip file to your smartphone.
- Boot into recovery mode. Turn off your smartphone. Then you need to hold volume down and power key together to boot into recovery mode.
- Select your preferred language. Then choose Install from local. Select the zip file you just transferred to your OnePlus 3.
- Reboot your phone
Enjoy OxygenOS 3.5.1 Community build for OnePlus 3.