In order to add customization which you won’t find normally, many users depend on the Xposed framework. Today I’ll show you how you can install Xposed Framework on OnePlus 3.
Things you’ll need
TWRP Recovery – You must have a custom recovery installed on your OnePlus 3. TWRP is recommended. Click here if you want to read our guide on Installing TWRP.
Guide to install Xposed Framework on OnePlus 3
- Transfer the downloaded files to your smartphone.
- Boot your smartphone into recovery mode.Turn off your smartphone. Press Volume Down + Power button simultaneously to boot into Recovery mode.
- Tap on Install. Then browse the Xposed Framework zip file you transferred.
- After installing Wipe cache and dalvik cache.
- Reboot to the system.
- Then Install Xposed Application.
- Now you are good to go.
Enjoy Xposed on OnePlus 3.