OxygenOS 4.0.2 Update has been released for the flagship lineup of OnePlus the OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T. The OxygenOS 4.0 was a major update from OxygenOS 3.0 because OS was moved from Marshmallow to the latest Android Nougat.
OnePlus is actively rolling out updates for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T and they have recently released the OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3. We have prepared a guide to manually install the ROM on your smartphone.
Update your OnePlus 3T or OnePlus 3 to the latest version prior to the update i.e. OxygenOS 4.0.1 Click here.
How to Install OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3
- Download the OTA zip file for the respective smartphone OnePlus 3T or OnePlus 3 from the download links below.
- Now boot your smartphone into recovery mode.
- Transfer the zip file to your smartphone
- Turn off your smartphone. Then hold Volume Down + Power key together to boot into recovery mode.
- Then select Apply Update and “choose from internal storage”
- Then browse the OTA zip file which you transferred to your smartphone.
- Continue installing the update.
- This will install the latest version of OxygenOS 4.0.2 on your OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3.