OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3T is now available for users. Now you can upgrade your smartphone to Android Nougat with ease. We have prepared a guide to install OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3T.
There are a lot of changes from Android Marshmallow (OxygenOS 3.5.4) to the new OxygenOS 4.0 based on Android Nougat. Notification panel is revamped with added support of multi-window and custom DPI adjustments.
- Base OS upgraded to Android Nougat
- Multi Window view
- Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Revamped Notifications and Settings menu
- Added option to set app icons in status bar
- Shelf improved
How to Install OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3T based on Android Nougat
- Enable USB debugging on your smartphone. Click here to see our guide.
- Download ADB and Fastboot drivers. Click here to install ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- Download the ROM File from the link below and paste it in the folder where ADB was installed.
- Now boot your smartphone into recovery mode. Turn off your smartphone. Then hold volume down + power key to boot into recovery mode.
- Inside recovery select Install from ADB Sideload
- Now connect your OnePlus 3T to your windows computer.
- Inside ABD folder hold the shift key and right-click. Then select “open command window here” from the dialogue box.
- A command window will pop up. Type “adb devices” to check whether your OnePlus 3T is successfully connected or not.
- Install the latest zip file using “adb sideload File_Name.zip” replace File_Name with the name of the zip file you copied.
- Wait till it installs the ROM. Then reboot the device.