OnePlus is quite actively rolling out the updates for this year’s flagship smartphones. The OnePlus 3T recently got OxygenOS 3.5.4 update and OnePlus 3 also got Open Beta 9 update. We are preparing a guide to install OxygenOS 3.5.4 on OnePlus 3T.
- Bug fixes
- Increased Stability
- Connectivity for Mazda cars
- Reduced lag when battery is below 5%
- and more
This guide is only for OnePlus 3T
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T
- Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. Click here to know the procedure if you don’t.
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your Windows computer.
- Download the ROM zip file accordingly from the links below.
- Paste the zip file in ADB folder
- Boot your smartphone into recovery mode.
- Select Install from ADB Sideload
- After that connect your smartphone
- Inside the ADB folder hold shift and Right Click. Select “open command window here” from the options.
- Type “adb devices” in the command window to check whether your OnePlus 3T is connected or not.
- Then flash the OxygenOS 3.5.4 for OnePlus 3T by typing “adb sideload File_Name.zip” replace File_Name with the name of the zip file.
- OxygenOS 3.5.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T. Click here.
- OTA Update from OxygenOS 3.5.4 to 3.5.4. Click here.