Updateing has uploaded an Android N port for the OnePlus One on the XDA developers forum. I am going to test the build for my OnePlus One. The build is currently experimental and has a lot of bugs.
If you plan to use it as a daily driver you can try because everything is working.
Steps to Install Android N on OnePlus One
- Download the Android N zip file from the download link below.
- After that download Google Applications for Android N.
- Transfer both the files to your smartphone.
- Boot into recovery mode. Holding Volume Down and Power key to boot into recovery mode.
- Perform a backup
- Wipe cache, dalvik cache, system and user data.
- Then return back at main menu and tap on Install.
- Browse the Android N zip file and install it.
- It might show some log errors. Ignore them. I used TWRP 188.8.131.52 but it was replaced by stock recovery after installing the update.
- Then install Google Applications for Android N.
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache
- Reboot to system.
Enjoy Android N on your OnePlus One.